Monday, November 22, 2010

Time N Tide Wait For No One!!

I was just reading my mails that were written last year and man have things changed. There were mails about a guy and how nice he was and how I would never call him an assole or a bastard. Well, guess what I’m doing that now. LOL! There were mails between me and a friend and how he would never change and love me just the same; well he’s changed and I don’t know where the love is. There were mails where I was complaining about a friend and how the boyfriend was only imp for her. Well, right now the bf is still there, but our bond has become closer than ever. There were mails where my sister bitched to me about living so far and wanting to come home and how she hated being single. Well, now she is happily dating and not a word about coming back home (for good). Of course she misses home a hell lot.

I guess time changes a lot of things around us. It’s like the saying ‘we grow with time’, it’s so true. Last year at this time I was un-employed, happy, bored, content with life and almost with someone. A year later, I’m employed; don’t know about happy; so not bored, content yes and very much single! I have become quite mature and live healthy. Time as they say, heals all. We let time decide what’s in store for us and we also let time tell us where we stand in life. When things go wrong, we say the time is not right; when things go right others say ‘every dog has his day!’

One thing I have learnt is never regret anything you do, because it’s a waste of time and gets you no-where. If there is something you want to do or say to someone, do that right away because we don’t know what time can do to us, it’s now or never. I live by this last sentence. Does not mean I have done the right things, I have made decisions in haste, screwed up and hurt my self, but at least I saved my self the regret about not doing it. When I went to get my nose pierced, I was too scared and walked out of there but my mum said ‘It’s now or never’ I said, “F**k this shit! I am going back in”. That was a right decision because the nose pin looks nice on me. When I met a guy, he told me he’s leaving town in a month. I took a hasty decision about spending all my time with him, well I got hurt and maybe deep down feel I made the wrong choice, but I don’t regret a single moment spent with him cause he was nice, different and a breath of fresh air when I was claustrophobic.

All I’m saying is don’t waste your time in crying over a guy who left you, or fighting with friends, or feeling bad when people leave because you will never get that time back. Live life to the fullest and always love and respect your parents and elders cause you never know what time has in store for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment