Monday, November 1, 2010

Frustrating Emotions

I am so sick and tired of seeing you in my dreams,
Every night I see you there,
Sitting next to me, waiting to hold my hand,
But just when I am about to grab hold of you; I wake up!

I am so sick and tired of being your punching bag,
Every time you want to talk,
You turn to me and cry,
But when I need you to be my punching bag; you hang up!

I am so sick and tired of being a joke for you,
Every time you want to de-stress,
You make fun of me in front of everyone,
But when I try to retort you say you were pulling my leg!

I am so sick and tired of being alone,
Every time I think of it,
It makes me cry,
But when I try to move on; I’m back to square one!

I am so sick and tired of feeling this way,
Every time I want to change it,
Some thing goes wrong,
And I am back to feeling frustrated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment