Sunday, January 10, 2010

i dont know anything!!!

I don’t know what I want,
I don’t know what I need,
I don’t know what I feel,
I don’t know what is right,
I don’t know what is wrong,
I don’t know what I wanna do in life,
i don’t know why he does this,
I don’t know why she says no for everything,
I don’t know why he does not give me my space,
I don’t know why I am still awake at 1.30AM,
I don’t know why I am so desperate for it,
I don’t know why it takes so much time,
I don’t know why I am sitting here,
I don’t know why my phone doesn’t stop ringing,
I don’t know why I am still unemployed,
I don’t know if I should be studying,
I don’t know what name is good,
I don’t know if I should be getting out,
I don’t know if I want her to go,
I don’t know what they want from me,
I don’t understand them,
I don’t understand myself!!!

1 comment:

  1. You dont always understand life, which is why u learn after u make mistakes.
    Remember the - you can walk because once u started you fell and learnt

    ReplyDelete