Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Feeling of Emptiness!


It’s been 2 days since you’ve left,
The house seems silent.
From a family of 6, it’s become 4,
Feels like no one is at home anymore.

It’s been a year since you’ve left,
My life seems boring without you.
Said you’ll be back soon, but it’s already a year,
I have stopped looking and kept that place only for you.

You’re gonna leave soon,
I feel alone already,
Even though we had very little time, I let myself to be smitten and fell for you,
You say you’re not affected at all, but deep down I know, this hurts you more than me.

So many others have come and gone,
Used and left me completely lifeless,
I sit in the hope that you all will be back,
And it would be the same between us,
But seeing a few now, I know you’ve left for good.
Giving me a feeling of emptiness within.

This feeling was then,
But right now I have to keep my heart open,
Cuz if I don’t, then nobody would get the privilege of knowing me.
And I have decided, alone I am not going to be.

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful, but I wish you would write things that dont me cry :(
    I love u always no matter the distance.

    ReplyDelete