Thursday, April 29, 2010

what's wrong with people?

Recently I’ve come across people who comment without thinking. For eg,


  1. Don’t be in denial; I’ve also been in an open relationship. Just admit that you’re his girlfriend (he’s a good friend of mine and I like someone else)
  2. It’s funny how you keep making the same mistake over and over again and still don’t mind committing them. (aaa… when u don’t know the story its best not to comment, and since when did u start having such a bitchy tongue)
  3. It’s surprising how you were so hard on your self over me (yea assole… so full of yourself, thank god I don’t love you)


The funny part is, I dint really get to put my point across! I mean seriously don’t they think when they talk, where did their manners go. Sometimes all I want to do is just slap them so hard on their face that they would never think of opening their mouths again. Then again dogs bark for no reason and never shut up… I feel its best to just shut your ears and move on, trust me you’re taking the high road!

!

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha i know where 1 of em came frm! :P hahaha
    still pissd over it?! :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm over it... why should i waste my energy getting pissed about it!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) hehee... You get loons in all walks of life... best thing is to enjoy.. laugh and Move on.. BTW how are u doing with the get over break up??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha...thats exactly what i did.... and yea i'm doing good!!! thanks for asking!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete