Sunday, November 15, 2009

my feelings on Nov 11th, 2009.

why are goodbye's so hard??
why do we have to say goodbye??
what good is there in saying bye???
will we forget each other???
NO....NEVER..........
then why a good bye????


















People always leave...
no one is forever....
they come, give you love....a few laughs, some good memories, some advice and they leave....
does God select people for this job???
what right does he have to play with our hearts and mind???
why does he do this...???
so we learn to be alone???
but why send people when we have to be alone...we are better off alone....we can take care of oursleves....we dont need guests!!!
I am permanent, my heart is permanent, my mind is permanent...why screw with it???
why change for these people when they'r eventually going to leave????


u dont have the right to know me...
u dont have the right to look at me with sympathy...
u dont have the right to make me laugh...smile...
u dont have the right to give me love...care for me....give me....
u dont have the right to give me expectations..... hopes...
u dont have the right to take it away from me....
u dont have the right to give me memories....
u dont have the right to make me sad and cry....
U DONT...............!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment